We are hiring Community Managers, who will be responsible for managing and growing our Coin98 Wallet Global community.
- Create, translate content into English, and proofread content for Coin98 Wallet.
- Moderate Coin98 Wallet announcement channel, and chat groups.
- Support Coin98 Wallet users: solve tickets, respond to comments, answer direct messages.
- Execute engagement activities to increase brand advocacy
- Create reports on user support and the performance of the Coin98 Wallet social platforms with thoughtful and action-based insights (weekly, monthly, quarterly).
- Be fluent in English
- Proven community management experience or customer service.
- Deep understanding and empathy for crypto & the blockchain space is a plus.
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium.
- Independent attitude - work with low supervision.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems. We deeply care about helping everyone at work on what they love, freely express their ideas within the organization, and grow to their true potential;
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
For application, please send your CV to email@example.com
Coin98 Wallet is a product of Coin98 Finance - a crypto-focused Software Company. Being builders for many years, we appreciate all builders, contributors who can join hands with us to bootstrap Decentralized Finance.